Upcoming PRACE Events
- Parallel Programming Workshop (MPI, OpenMP and advanced topics) @ HLRS
- Parallel Programming Workshop (Train the Trainer) @ HLRS
- Advanced MPI @ EPCC
- Introduction to High Performance Computing with Fortran @ CSC
- Introduction to High Performance Computing with C @ CSC
- Advanced OpenMP 2-4 Aug 2016 @ EPCC in Bristol
- Message-Passing Programming with MPI @ EPCC
- Hands-on Introduction to HPC @ EPCC
- 7th Programming and Tuning Massively Parallel Systems summer school (PUMPS)@BSC - UPC
- Introduction to OpenACC@BSC
- Performance Analysis Workshop @ EPCC at University of Cambridge
- Introduction to CUDA Programming@BSC
PRACE Training Material Copyright
The copyright of the structure and formatting of the PRACE Training Portal web site belongs to the Partnership for Advanced Computing AISBL.
All training material (including but not limited to course descriptions, presentation files, videos, exercises) are made available for the sole purpose of distance learning by visitors to the Training Portal. If material is labelled with a specific copyright, you should abide to it. Otherwise the copyright of the material belongs to the content creator and the material may not be re-distributed or re-purposed without explicit permission of the content creator.