Upcoming PRACE Events
- Systems Workshop: Programming MareNostrum III @ BSC
- Message-passing Programming with MPI @ EPCC
- Hands-on Introduction to HPC @ EPCC
- Efficient Parallel Programming with GASPI @ HLRS
- Data Analytics with HPC @ EPCC at Portsmouth
- Introduction to Unified Parallel C (UPC) and Co-array Fortran (CAF) @ HLRS
- Intel MIC Programming Workshop @ LRZ
- 8th Programming and Tuning Massively Parallel Systems summer school (PUMPS)@BSC - UPC
- Workshop HPC Methods for Engineering@Cineca
- 3rd School on Scientific Data Analytics and Visualization @ CINECA
- High-performance computing with Python @ JSC
PRACE Training Material Copyright
The copyright of the structure and formatting of the PRACE Training Portal web site belongs to the Partnership for Advanced Computing AISBL.
All training material (including but not limited to course descriptions, presentation files, videos, exercises) are made available for the sole purpose of distance learning by visitors to the Training Portal. If material is labelled with a specific copyright, you should abide to it. Otherwise the copyright of the material belongs to the content creator and the material may not be re-distributed or re-purposed without explicit permission of the content creator.